Friday, February 19, 2016

His Master's Summons...Now Available

Hey All!

It's been a very long time since I've posted, but this past year has been filled with a horrible move in which my hubby and I lost a good portion of our books and comics. Getting settled took longer than I thought. Our dog was sick for a good part of the year getting used to living in Florida and trying to overcome writing in a townhouse none of us have really gelled in. But as they say, this too shall pass.

So, on top of it being a busy year, I have managed to at least write a few books and get one to publish. His Master's Summons, the first book in my Azgarth's Chosen series is now available from Dreamspinner Press Publications.








At the chasm between life and death lurks the art of reanimation.

When world-famous violinist Andres Valentine is pushed from a window to his death by Herr Maestro Wilhelm Kering, he is snatched back from the abyss by a doctor well-versed in reanimation. Contrary to popular belief, Andres’s life up to this point has not been filled with opulent soirees and adoring fans, but is controlled by a hellish force, a being of the dark fae—Azgarth.

Henri Vauss is a medical student who works for a man capable of raising the dead. Even though the practice is controversial, Henri sees the revolutionary side of the science and enjoys the challenges he finds in Dr. Stanslovich’s lab. Ever since taking on the case of Valentine, though, odd occurrences have infected the manor, making Henri question everything he believes about science and the world.

When Valentine confides to Henri that he wants to be rid of Azgarth’s bonds, Henri vows to find a way to free him, never expecting to get caught in the snare of the fae master.

****

I'm very proud of this book. It's getting great reviews so far. I've gone in a different direction with it than probably any other book I've written. It's dark and creepy and I had a lot of fun doing that --then I've always loved writing books with a bit more atmosphere in them.

Buy Link


On tap for the next few months....

I'm working on getting the second in the series out the door. It's finished, I just need to write the synopsis. I'm also working on a SF/military fantasy tentatively titled From the Ashes. Also, the third and final book in the Azgarth series. As always, there's a lot going on in my neck of the woods. I'll make sure and put down breadcrumbs this time.

Happy Reading!

Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment